- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is intended be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Do we track any personal data?
We do not track any user data via our website. But third party service like facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest and other social network services might track user data. This can happen in following two ways:
1. Embedded Widgets
Some of the plugins installed on our web site have features to integrate embedded widgets as is, from third party services (like Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Twitter Tweet official buttons). It is very likely that these widgets will become GDPR compliant before May 25th 2019.
2. Third-party APIs/Connections
Our plugins send request to third party APIs via website-visitor’s web browser to fetch information (like social shares, social comment count). This request made by web browser may include IP address, which can then be seen by the third-party that it’s being requested from. This API request doesn’t include any personal data of the website user other than the IP address.
Do we collect private data our web site?
We do not store any data private data on our servers, neither we share that data with any third party.
Our website saves the cookie heateorSsBrowserMsg in your browser to track which visitors have seen the popup notification and which haven’t. This cookie isn’t related to your personal data or your IP address.
We may collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.