- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Tutorzine.con’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TutorZine.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tutorzine.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tutorzine.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Tutorzine.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tutorzine.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program Disclaimer
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Tutorzine.com will display a disclaimer on all sponsored content labeled “Sponsored by [sponsor name] followed by the sponsor’s logo, which will be a no-follow link to the website of their choice. Tutorzine.com may also include, in certain areas, more explanation defining sponsored content to readers. In addition, Tutorzine.com will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsored content are clearly separate from its editorial content.
Tutorzine.com will reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage Tutorzine’s reputation or brand.
In no event shall Tutorzine.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tutorzine.com’s Internet site, even if Tutorzine.com or an Tutorzine.com’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tutorzine.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tutorzine.com is only a private group of computer enthusiasts with the sole intention of providing legal and useful tutorials in the field of comuter science, internet and mobile for those who are interested to expand their personal knowledge in any of the fields mentioned above. Tutorzine.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tutorzine.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tutorzine.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tutorzine.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the founders or writers of Tutorzine.com. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.